2/22/10

Rabid Rats and Grass Blimps


The dream began four years ago, and took place at a wedding held in an old mansion. I saw an old friend of mine there that was extremely drunk. I took him into another room to sober up but he ended up puking on the floor, so I ran away. I went through this other door that led into the front ballroom of the house, but I wasn't supposed to actually be there... and the woman that owned the place came in and explained about how she was fixing it up and would like some help. I offered to help her, then suddenly I was up on this blimp-like thing that was inside that room of the house. It was made entirely out of leaves, grass, and rocks. It was 90+ feet up in the place and if I stood up I would be able to touch the ceiling. I was balancing on a rock stepping stone while she hoisted up leaves and grass for me to stuff inbetween the rocks. Then, a helicopter came to get me down so I could take a break. When it landed, and I got out, I saw that my friend Marc was there. But he was a giant - about three times his size, and dressed in a weird robot costume. There were grates on the ground similar to the ones on the sidewalk for the subways in NYC. Water was collecting on the ground instead of draining into the grates properly. Marc got really upset and ripped the grates off to pour his homemade mix of Draino down it. Suddenly, all of these rats under the grate started climbing up into the room. He sprayed another crazy acid-like chemical all over them like a firehose blast. But, in the process, he blasted my little robot friend and killed him. I thought I could bring him back to life so I started dragging him away.

No comments: