2/4/10

*Fap* *Fap* *Fap*



I was an eleven year old boy in a bedroom... and was partly lucid dreaming. I had no ability to change my surroundings, my gender, or my age but I was able to control my actions. I decided that, since I was a boy, that I should try to masterbate and see if I could get myself off. I figured that maybe I would be able to feel an orgasm in the same way a man does. I kept trying to, and got extreemely close but I couldn't get quite hard enough because I was too young and hadn't completely gone through puberty yet. Frustrating.

Note: This dream was about a year ago.

1 comment:

psychoticartists said...

it may seem like there are dimensions of masculinity that are desirable to curious women, a "grass is greener on the other side" kind of desire, but once you found yourself inside of male skin you still couldn't get your rocks off, it may signify that your desire for the experience of the "other" inherently can NEVER be satiated, this desire is a longing which would lose meaning if it found a finish, you can strive, you can stroke, but you'll still cum up empty handed