2/4/10

Cambodia - the Uncharted Caribbean Island



I was in the house I grew up in, at my desk. I was looking up plane ticket times online and realized that my plane to Cambodia was leaving in fifteen minutes. The airport is only about 5 minutes away from ny house so I still had plenty of time. I started packing in a hurry and realized that I don't have a passport! How was I supposed to get to Cambodia? Then, I remembered that Cambodia is one of the Caribbean Islands and I don't need a passport because they are a part of U.S. land.
I got to the airport and got on the plane. I was in a seat right behind the pilot while they were flying there, and I could see out the pilot's front window. They were ducking/going over a lot of crazy rock formations and through a jungle. I was afraid they were going to ask me for my passport and I wouldn't have one.

Note: I know where Cambodia really is. This dream is really lame.

No comments: