11/7/10

Psychic Pitcher Reader



I was in a psychic's house, and she was going to read my future through her own version of tea leaf reading. The process was different, but she had a pitcher with layers inside that had holes in them that sat on top of a tablecloth made out of a layer spread out paper towel sheets. She would ask me to drink some green Scope mouthwash out of a large shot glass, swish it around, and then spit it into the pitcher. Then the pitcher's layers and holes would filter it through to the bottom and it would drip onto the paper towels and spread across. When all the Scope filtered through to the bottom and onto the paper towels, she would read the paper towel blotches and decipher my future. I followed the instructions once, but there was so much saliva in my mouth that it caused the Scope to filter through the pitcher and spread so far across the paper towels on the table that it spilled over the side. I had to do this several times because somehow something kept messing up. The last time, it went well, but my mouth was so dry that when I spit the Scope back out into the pitcher it was more like half-solid jello and I felt like I had some extreme cottonmouth. It took a very long time to filter through, and barely any of it did because it congealed at the holes in the pitcher. She was about ready to read my future based on what made it to the paper towel, and I was wondering about the accuracy of the reading because of the state of the Scope mouthwash that I spit out... I woke up before she could read me my future.


Notes: I was talking about the dentist yesterday or the day before... and I also talked about spitting ink once in undergrad for an abstract art assigment. That's all I have to represent where this could have come from.

No comments: